主题 : 往生净土之问
作为修行者,最大的承诺就是为救度一切父母有情证悟大觉果位而精进修行。一旦出现懈怠,说明我 ..
级别: 至尊会员
UID: 384370
精华: 0
发帖: 2350
威望: 1846 点
金钱: 18964 RMB
贡献值: 0 点
好评度: 0 点
在线时间: 5710(时)
注册时间: 2023-09-18
最后登录: 2024-05-25
楼主  发表于: 2023-12-24 20:23

0 往生净土之问

曾经有一个非常称职的弟子曾经问:我有一个善良的祖母,她去世了。但我没有看到最后一刻。我也非常内疚!因为奶奶非常喜欢我,我也非常爱她。她曾经怀疑佛教、迷信和不科学。

A very competent disciple once asked, "I have a kind grandmother who passed away.". But I didn't see the last moment. I also feel very guilty! Because my grandmother likes me very much, and I also love her very much. He once doubted Buddhism, superstition, and unscientific beliefs.

但后来,她经常去买蔬菜,看到屠宰食用奶牛的过程......奇怪的是,她甚至跪下来哭了,屠夫感到难以置信。后来,奶奶对吃牛的行为感到震惊。她详细了解了佛教的原因和影响。这样,她相信因果关系;从那时起,她切断了肉食,过着素食的生活。
后来时隔几年就去世了。

But later on, he often went to buy vegetables and saw the process of slaughtering and eating cows Strangely enough, he even knelt down and cried, leaving the butcher incredulous. Later, my grandmother was shocked by the behavior of eating cows. She gained a detailed understanding of the reasons and influences of Buddhism. In this way, he believes in causal relationships; From then on, he cut off meat and lived a vegetarian life. Later, he passed away after a few weeks.

我很非常希望“她能往生西方”,对案例师父有何看法?

I really, really hope that "she can be reborn in the West". What do you think of the case study? '

师答:佛教经文说,如果她只是素食主义者,她的优点是无限的,按理说是可以去净土!

According to Buddhist scriptures, if he is only a vegetarian, his advantages are infinite, and theoretically he can go to the Pure Land!

因为我们任何一个人,要往生西方极乐净土,也是这个心;造业下不恶地方,也是这个心;主观、客观、烦恼、菩提…

Because any one of us who wants to be reborn in the Pure Land of Western Pure Land is also in this heart; The place where manufacturing is not evil is also this heart; Subjective, objective, troubled, Bodhi

皆是这个心。

It's all this heart.