主题 : 心里记住Remembering in the Heart
作为修行者,最大的承诺就是为救度一切父母有情证悟大觉果位而精进修行。一旦出现懈怠,说明我 ..
级别: 至尊会员
UID: 384370
精华: 0
发帖: 2339
威望: 1835 点
金钱: 18854 RMB
贡献值: 0 点
好评度: 0 点
在线时间: 5070(时)
注册时间: 2023-09-18
最后登录: 2024-04-28
楼主  发表于: 2024-01-16 19:59

0 心里记住Remembering in the Heart

有人说,我从不杀生,一个也没杀过。我说这不可能! 如果自己杀生了,心里面要好好记住。
Some people say,“I never killed a life, not evenone”. I say this is impossible!If you have killed a life,you must remember it well in your heart.

现在你们看我们出家人可能不会杀生吧,其实出家人也会有杀生的。有人听了心里不解,问:你们出家人怎么会有杀生呢?我们走路时,不注意、不知道、看不见时肯定也会伤害到众生,踩死虫蚁之类的,不过这不是故意杀的,业障比较轻;有很多人不懂因果,走到饭馆故意点杀或者从菜场把活的鱼买回家杀了吃,这样故意去杀的,业障特别重。需要我们不断地忏悔做功德回向给他们。
Now you may think that we monastics do not kill lives. However, we do. Some may find this puzzling and ask: “How can monastics kill lives?” When we walk, we may inadvertently harm sentient beings like trampling insects with inattentiveness. However, it’s not intentional killing, and the karmic consequences are relatively light. Many people don’t understand the law of cause and effect. For example, some intentionally order dishes that involve killing in restaurants or buy live fish to kill at home. Such intentional killing incurs heavy karmic consequences. We need to constantly repent and cultivate merits to dedicate it to these sentient beings.
平时我会经常这样去想,今年我开车跑了多少公里的路了,一路上不知道杀了多少虫子,数也数不清了,虽然数不清但还是要发菩提心去想,去忏悔、去念经回向功德。有时候请寺院念经时,也可以这样单独写“为在开车时所造的业障而忏悔”。     
  I often think about this matter. How many kilometers have I driven in my car this year? Along the way, I don’t know how many insects I have inadvertently killed. Even though I couldn’t count all of them, I must generate the bodhi mind, repent, chant sutras and dedicate merits to them. When requesting a monastery to recite sutras, I specially write ‘Repentance for negative karma created while driving’.
总之,在这方面我们不能不管,而要在心里一直记住,一直努力做功德忏悔。  
   In short, we can’t let them go. We must remember these sentient beings in our heart and strive diligently.
 龙行天下风水论坛 » ≌≌佛学世界≌≌ » 心里记住Remembering in the Heart